In this series, Jon Corbett will teach students and teachers about Pathfinder with Microsoft Small Basics.
- Paper Pathfinder exposes students to breaking up game components into individual visual components.
- Pathfinder 2: Introduction To Programming With Microsoft Small Basic exposes students to basic computer programming in a simplified and easy-to-navigate environment.
- Pathfinder 3: Programming Pathfinder In Microsoft Small Basic exposes students to basic computer programming within a simplified and easy-to-navigate environment. It helps students construct program routines, and provides freedom to play within the examples, utilizing their own designed Paper Pathfinder game as a foundation.
- Pathfinder 4: Drawing Pictures In Microsoft Small Basic exposes students to basic computer programming concepts within a simplified and easy-to-navigate environment: Microsoft Small Basic. Students will construct programs that can display graphic objects and learn how to use additive and subtractive methods in their image construction.
- Pathfinder 5: Drawing Pixel Art In Microsoft Small Basic teaches, at its core, the basis of all computer programming: how to create the commands for a computer to perform a task.
- Pathfinder 6: Adding Artwork To A Microsoft Small Basic Pathfinder shows students how to integrate artwork created with the modules Drawing Pictures in Microsoft Small Basic and Drawing Pixel Art in Microsoft Small Basic into their Pathfinder text adventure game.