Do you want to move your business forward to the next level with digital skills training? Are you ready to take the next step in building your career with digital skills training and internship opportunities? Apply for Pinnguaq’s STEAM Works program today.
The Pinnguaq Association is pleased to announce that we have received over $1 million through the Jobs and Growth Fund to help position Indigenous businesses and job-seekers for sustainable economic success. This project is funded by the Government of Canada through the Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario).
What is SuccessWorks?
This program creates opportunities for Indigenous businesses and job-seekers to find new levels of success with FREE digital skills training and support. STEAM Works offers:
- A non-repayable contribution of up to $3,000 for businesses that hire an Indigenous employee for an internship.
- Free digital skills training for interns and job-seekers.
Click here to see a list of our courses and self-led learning opportunities available through STEAM Works.
- Be located in Southeastern Ontario
- Be an Indigenous-owned/led business OR
- Be an Indigenous job-seeker
Please click below to apply.