This item either needs to be saved with availabilities and dates or only has availabilities in the past.
Lindsay Makerspace87 Adelaide Street Street North, Lindsay, Ontario K9V 4L4
Please note that we are suspending all programming effective immediately to at least April 05, 2020. Stay updated about our Suspension of Programming.
All businesses are faced with the same challenges. How do we scale? How do we attract more customers? How do we better market ourselves? How do we separate ourselves from our competitors? This workshop will teach you how to come up with creative and innovative ways of solving these problems. Human-centered design is a practical, repeatable approach to arriving at innovative solutions. Think of these Methods as a step-by-step guide to unleashing your creativity, putting the people you serve at the center of your design process to come up with new answers to difficult problems.
This workshop will enable you to:
- Understand why businesses need to innovate
- Learn about the different types of innovation
- Realize the creative potential within you and your business
- Align your creativity to your customer needs
- Translate ideas into execution and action
- Lead effective brainstorming sessions
- Empathize to discover new customer needs
- Develop low cost and effective solutions to get instant feedback
Light refreshments will be provided.
Please use the registration form below to register for the course. Please contact email@example.com to discuss our pay-what-you-can options and grants.