Pangnirtung Code Club V.2.0
November 10th to 14th, Pinnguaq will be hosting the 2nd "Pangnirtung Code Club" at the Pangnirtung Youth Centre in Pangnirtung. (Did we mention it's in Pangnirtung?)
This camp runs 9am-3pm during the day and is open to students of all ages, though it is recommended that you can read and write. Still, like last time, no one will be turned away.
This camp does run during school and the November 11th Stat. We will be working with your schools to ensure you do not fall behind.
This camp is open to all participants. It will grow on what we did in the first Code Club, but if you did not attend- you're still welcome! It won't take long to catch you up.
Highlights of this camp will include:
- Developing games and computer software in "Scratch"
- Experimental with Virtual Reality and the "Oculus Rift"
- Developing hardware inventions with the "Rasbperry Pi"
- A major focus on Game Development. What makes a good game? How do we make games fun?
- Lots of active play, programming and game play. All with the goal of helping you understand, "What makes a computer work".